The Porsche Cayenne is considered to be one of the greatest SUVs on the current market due to their striking appearance, performance and practicality for daily use. The Cayenne harnesses Porsches' sports car DNA into their SUV category, producing a well-rounded vehicle that proves itself in all aspects.
The Cayenne Coupé offers a more dramatic design with a sleek rear profile which is reminiscent of the 911 model line, portraying a more sports car-esque style. The sports like appearance is matched by the figures, with the 4.0 V8 Cayenne Coupé GTS outputting a total of 454 bhp with a 0-62mph in 4.5 seconds. The Cayenne Coupé GTS features the SportDesign Package which includes the roof spoiler, more aggressive front bumper and sideskirts.
Combining the practicality and versatility of a large off-roader with the performance and handling of a sports car, the Cayenne Coupé has proved a highly popular recipe and one that Porsche continues to excel at.
This particular example was supplied new in November 2020 and is registered as a 2020 (70) plate. Finished in the striking Lava orange, the car also benefits from the Black Lightweight Sports Package and optional 22" alloys. The full specification is as follows:
0P4 - Sports Exhaust System with Central Tailpipes in Black
44J - 22" GT Design Wheels in Satin Platinum
5J9 - Roof Spoiler Painted in Black (High-Gloss)
PD3 - Black Lightweight Sports Package
- contoured carbon roof
- sportDesign front apron
- air intake grilles in Black (matt)
- airblades in Black (matt)
- SportDesign lower valance in Black (matt)
- SportDesign wheel arch mouldings in Black (matt)
- SportDesign sideskirts in Black (matt)
- SportDesign door sidebars in Black (matt)
- SportDesign rear apron in Black (matt)
- diffuser trims in carbon
- carbon interior trim package
- sports seats (8-way)
- partial leather interior in black with seat centres made of fabric with a classic checked pattern
- roof lining in Alcantara®
VW1 - Privacy Glass
M2A - Lava Orange Paintwork