This vehicle is available to Buy Online
register your interest by clicking on the 'Enquire' Button below, provide your details and we will contact you to discuss the options to purchase.
|Derivative||3.8 CARRERA GTS PDK 2DR SEMI AUTOMATIC|
|Date of Registration:||23rd July, 2011|
|Number of Keys:||2|
|Colour:||Platinum Silver Metallic|
|Number of Owners:||3|
|Interior||Black Leather with Grey Alcantara|
|Engine Size||3800 cc|
About the Car
Service & Maintenance: It has a full and exact Porsche Main dealer service history since new and benefits from having a full Porsche approved warranty till the 28th of July 2018. The car has service stamps from Porsche Nottingham (4924 miles), Aberdeen (15660miles) and Silverstone (20545 miles). It has never been out of warranty, which is important and has been treated to a full intermediate service at Porsche Silverstone.
Given the car is 6 years old, it like all the other 997.2 GTS models are due to have the drive belts, filters and PDK done at 6 years. This car has had them done whilst undergoing its most recent service. It is an important distinction, as even OPC cars with approved warranty may not have had that done if the warranty was added prior to the 6-year anniversary.
The 997.2 GTS: Porsche described the GTS version of the 997 Carrera as the sportiest of the 911 Carrera range. The GTS when new presented with a great deal of standard equipment to separate it from the Carrera S in looks and performance.
This car has a top speed of 188mph, 0-60mph in 4.4sec, max torque of 420nM and 408hp. (23hp more than the Carrera S). Porsche achieved this via a redesigned intake manifold, cylinder heads and electronics.
As standard Porsche fitted the GTS Cab with the following visual and performance equipment:
- PASM (Porsche Active Suspension Management, which provides Comfort and sport mode adaptive damping setup).
- PSM (Porsche Stability Management
- Variocam Plus
- Sports Exhaust (switchable via a button on the interior console). The tailpipes are black finished on the outside but are Nano coated and polished on the inside.
- The rear panel between the pipes is also finished in black.
- Dynamic accentuated cooling air intakes in front apron and additional spoiler lip with black finish.
- Black side skirts.
- 19" Black RS Spyder center locking wheels, which were only available on the 911 turbo until this car.
- 3 Spoke 'Sport Design' steering wheel, exclusive to the GTS. Alcantara wrapped in conjunction with, handbrake and gear lever and seat centers on this GTS.
- PCM (Porsche Communication Management)
- Cross drilled and vented, Red 4 Piston aluminum monobloc fixed caliper brakes. 330mm front and rear.
Options: What is often missed in viewing these cars is that there was also a very unique and important options list available. These options allowed the 997.2 GTS to reach a new level of performance and usability.
This particular GTS car has a huge number of important and "must have" options included in its build:
- PDK (Option code 250), this 7 speed dual clutch box offers gears 1-6 in close ratio and the 7th gear in a long ratio. The fact that PDK has been selected here is important as this car also has the all-important Sport Chrono Package Plus also.
- Sport Chrono Package Plus (Option code 640) in conjunction with PDK provides the driver access to a number of special functions not available on the standard GTS. On this car Comfort, Sport and also Sport plus can be selected. The car adapts throttle response, damper settings and a harder rev limit across the three settings. This allows the car to open up and perform to its full potential. It also provides 2 special functions 1) Launch Control and 2) Motorsport derived gearshift strategy. SCP+ provides memory function of personal settings such as air con etc. This with PDK is essential option on the GTS for many.
- Platinum Silver Metallic
- Bose Sourround system (Option Code 680) A 12 speaker Bose system, a substantial improvement on the standard sound package.
- Adaptive Sports Seats with driver memory (Option Code P01), these provide full adjustability over the standard sports seats and offer mirror and driver memory also.
- Extended Navigation Module (Option Code 672)
- Universal Audio Interface (870)
- Telephone Module (666)
- Porsche Vehicle tracking System (T93) This is a cat 5 tracker (highest rating for insurance purposes and Vodaphone offer 6/12 month tracking for 108/217 pounds p.a.
- Park Assist (635)
- Auto Dimming Mirrors with integrated rain sensor (P12)
- Cruise Control (454)
- Seat heating (342)
- Porsche Crest embossed on Seat head rests (XSC)
- Silver Grey Seat Belts (XSH)
- Windscreen Grey top tint (567)
The fact that this GTS was the sportiest version of the 997 Carrera S and uses both normally aspirated engine and hydraulic steering are sure to separate it from the pack in terms of collectability going forward.
This particular car has been cared for and looked after correctly, low miles for its age and never been tracked. The full Porsche approved warranty until July 2018 provides added piece of mind.
The Service History is as follows:
06/07/2013 - 4,924 Miles - Porsche Main Dealer (Nottingham)
31/07/2015 - 15,660 Miles - Porsche Main Dealer (Aberdeen)
07/09/2017 - 20,545 Miles - Porsche Main Dealer (Silverstone)
To make an appointment to view, please call our customer service team on 01772 663 777.
Please complete all fields marked with an asterisk *