- 1 OF 50 Cars Worldwide
- 445 Miles
This vehicle has just come into stock, full specification is yet to be shown.
- The McLaren 720s Le Mans is an incredibly impressive and visually stunning supercar, with only 50 units produced worldwide to commemorate the 25th anniversary of McLaren's Le Mans 24 Hours win in 1995.
- The car is propelled by a twin-turbo 4.0-liter V8 engine that generates 710 horsepower and 568 lb-ft of torque, sent to the rear wheels via a seven-speed dual-clutch transmission with paddle shifters.
- As a result, the car can accelerate from 0-62 mph in an impressive 2.9 seconds and reach a maximum speed of 212 mph.
- This car has FULL Topaz PPF.
- As a Le Mans Edition, this 720S comes with a variety of exterior motorsport-inspired styling modifications, including a glossy black roof scoop with a polycarbonate rear screen, vented front wing outlets, commemorative badges, a unique two-tone paint job that pays homage to the 1995 F1 GTR racers, bespoke stitching and floor mats, and an interior plaque to commemorate the anniversary.
- It sits on 19-inch front and 20-inch rear five-spoke "Le Mans" alloy wheels with gold brake calipers, carbon-ceramic brakes, and Pirelli P Zero tires.
- The car comes with factory-installed features such as front and rear parking assistance, launch control, switchable driving modes, carbon-fiber bucket seats, a Bowers & Wilkins audio system, and a central infotainment touchscreen.
01/03/2022 - 307 Miles - McLaren Main Dealer (Birmingham)
17/01/2023 - 431 Miles - McLaren Main Dealer (Manchester)
We have the Original Owners Pack containing the Owners Manual, and other reference material, as well as 2 Keys and 2 Fobs.
To arrange a viewing, please contact our team on 01772 663777.
Viewing strictly by appointment.